Wednesday, November 7, 2012

WIWW

It's gotten warm this week so it's thrown off my fall uniform plan a bit.
I'm looking forward to colder weather coming and staying!
Here were my favorite outfits of the week:

1. Day of Errands
Infinity scarf - World Market (NEW)
Gold mum earrings - Polka-Dotty Place etsy shop
top & crops - Loft
flats - Target
 
 2. Election Day
jacket & skirt - thrifted
top - TJ Maxx
brooch - vintage
belt - Target
navy button earrings - Polka-Dotty Place etsy shop
heels - Ralph Lauren 

I'm linking up with Lindsey

1 comment:

  1. love the red, white and blue- one of my favorite combos! cute jacket!

    Lindsey
    thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.