Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Birthday in Review

Well I had a wonderful birthday!
Thanks to everyone who called, sent cards/messages and gifts.

Top 10 things about my birthday:
1. One of my students made chocolate chip cookies for my class on my birthday 
because she knew they were my favorite.
 My students were extra good & extra excited to celebrate my b-day with me.

2. My room mom had the kids sneakily make cards for me 
when I was out of the room one morning.
They wrote the funniest things...
My favorite thing about Mrs. Jordan's class is...
 Mrs. Jordan, she makes "grate" cookies, we always have fun.

Mrs. Jordan love it when I...
 help her organize, focus, do things on the first request.

If I could get Mrs. Jordan anything for her birthday, I would get her...
 another cat, the most expensive diamonds!!, 
a lifetime supply of cookies, a lot of Notre Dame tickets.

Mrs. Jordan is the best teacher because...
she is awesome in every way, she gives us cookies, she never yells, she's far out.

 3. I had lots of fun presents to open.

 4. My cats loved celebrating with me.

 5. I wasn't the only one who loved getting balloons on my birthday!

 6. Kevin got me Sweet Tooth Fairy cupcakes.

 7. I can't wait to wear my new birthday clothes & accessories.

 8. My sister made me a pennant - now I just need to figure out where to hang it.
I'm thinking that it would brighten up my classroom.

 9. I have a few gift cards to spend and got some new stationery. 

 10. I got a new Santa for my santa collection
and he has polka-dotted gloves!!

31 is going to be a great year!!

3 comments:

  1. Fun!
    Happy belated birthday.

    Bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy late birthday!! glad your kids were so great to you! and how sweet of your room mom too. LOVE your shoes and necklaces!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you liked your polka dotty pennant :) And I'm even happier the balloons were loved as much at your house as they were at mine!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.