Thursday, November 22, 2012

Dessert Cheese Ball

I mentioned earlier in the week that I made a delicious
dessert cheese ball.
I thought you needed to have the recipe
because it is so tasty, easy to make and people loved it!!

I found the original recipe on Pinterest.
Peanut Butter Dessert Cheese Ball

You'll need 
 8oz cream cheese
1 c powdered sugar
3/4 c creamy peanut butter
1/2 c mini chocolate chips
1/2 c peanut butter chips
crackers for dipping:
teddy grahams, graham crackers, dippers
 Cream together softened cream cheese and peanut butter.
 Make sure they are well combined.
 Add powdered sugar.
 1/2 mixed
 Completely combined.
 Use a spatula to form into a ball and scrape down sides.
 Plop out on a piece of Saran Wrap.
 I realized that I needed to have a + shape of Saran wrap instead of just a strip.
This allowed me to cover all sides of the cheese ball.
 Form into a nice ball and freeze for 60-90 minutes.
 Unwrap
 Make a new + shape of Saran Wrap
and throw out the first one.
 Spread out mini chips and pb chips.
 Press cheese ball down into the chips.
 Roll on all sides to pick up as many chips as possible.
 Wrap up tightly and refrigerate until you are ready to serve it.

 Many people asked for this recipe and ate it up at the shower.
Definitely an easy, crowd pleaser dessert for any party.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Head back to my page to check out the details!

    www.lilpasteeaters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.