Saturday, November 24, 2012

Wedding Shower

I hosted a shower for a co-worker last week and wanted to share it with you.
Her colors were navy, yellow with a wintery theme.
So I bought navy & yellow paper products, table cloths
and used pine cones & snowflakes in my decorations.
I didn't have a big budget so all of my decor came from
Michaels, Dollar Tree & Target.

I made sugar cookies.


 We went with an appetizer theme because it was right after school.
We had cheeseballs, taco dips, cookies, fruit & popcorn.

 I made a peanut butter cheese ball that was delish!
 Fruit
 Drinks & peppermint popcorn

Regular cheeseball and spinach artichoke dip from Costco (amazing!!)

 We did two activities and put them at each place setting.


 I also found these cute little ornament place card holders at Micheals $1.50/2.
I used them to label the food items.

 I put together a quiz and advice cards for the bride.
I didn't know the bride-to-be really well so this quiz was perfect.
She answer all of the answers and then read her answers to the group.

The ultimate compliment:
The bride-to-be asked to keep some decorations for her reception :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.