Wednesday, August 15, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

I've hit my stride with casual summer wear
just in time for summer to be wrapping up!

My family helped make sure that I had lots of outfit pictures to post this week.
Lots of gatherings to attend meant lots of cute outfits ;)
 
I'm hoping to keep up the enthusiasm with the last few hot weeks of the summer.

Here are my favorite looks of the week:
1.  Pattern Mixing 2nd Attempt
 cardigan - Limited
Tank - Macys
Skirt - Thrifted
Fabric flower - Nordstrom Rack
Heels - Ralph Lauren
Belt - TJ Maxx

 2. Minty Lunch Date
Mint Cardigan - GAP
Spotted top, crops - Loft (NEW)
Belt - TJ Maxx
Flats - Thrifted
Pink bag - Kate Spade

 3. A Little Bit of Sunshine
 Minty cardigan - GAP
Yellow dress - Old Navy
Scarf - Target
Sandals - Saltwater
Belt - F21

 4. Joining the Chambray Club!
 Chambray shirt - Old Navy (NEW)
*I was thrilled to find a chambray shirt with polka-dots!!
shorts - Loft (NEW)
Blue bow flats - Liz Claiborne (NEW)
Flower pin - Nordstrom Rack

 5. Family Functions
top - TJ Maxx
Crops - Loft (NEW)
Wedges - Soft via Marshalls (NEW)
Bracelets - World Market
Tortoise shell watch - Liz
Animal print bag - Banana Republic

 6. It's a Rainy Day
floral top - Macys (NEW)
shorts - Loft (NEW)
Belt - TJ Maxx
Blue bow flats - Liz Claiborne
*Photo bomb courtesy of Maxx, my parent's doggy.

I'm linking up with Lindsey for

3 comments:

  1. LOVE that turq. cardigan with the pink purse...that pink wall also ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. once again, totally successful pattern-pairing! Stunning as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those blue bow flats are totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.