Friday, August 24, 2012

High Five for Friday

It's been a really crazy week getting back into the school routine.
Luckily, the kids aren't back yet so I'm getting a lot done :)

The highlights of my week were:

1. I got some adorable cupcakes for my desk from a good friend.
They go perfectly with my theme this year Learning is a Treat!

2. I spent HOURS working in my classroom this week.
I got everything done and tackled THE CLOSET!!
 ahhhhhh... much better!!
 I keep opening the doors just to peek inside.

3. What's better than having your own garden??
Having a friend with a garden :)
I've never eaten Banana Squash so I'm intrigued.  

4. I'm not the only one who's enjoying my latest Thirty-One bag.

5. I was doing my regular grocery shopping and stumbled upon these:
FOOTBALL OREOS!!
How many seasons have you been around???
I snatched them up and can't wait to bring them out
to celebrate the kick off of college football next weekend.

Linking up with Lauren for

2 comments:

  1. omg how adorbs those oreos are!!! doesn't hurt they taste DELISH soaked in milk!! gonna have to splurge on those this weekend for sure! one week countdown to our first fball game here in OR!

    your cupcake dishes are super adorbs!!

    Found you through the H54F linkup!

    xo, Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah the kitty is too cute

    Hope you had a great Sunday! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.