Monday, August 20, 2012

Being an Aunt is one of My Favorite Jobs

I have 7 nieces/nephews and one on the way.
I love hanging out with these little people
and feel lucky to have spent the last few weeks with them.

Eleanor was born on July 10th so we were anxious to get to meet her.
Isn't she adorable?!?!
Everyone wanted to hold her.
 My little bro is all grown up!
 Hayden & Allie
 She thinks I'm pretty hilarious :)
 My idea of turning straw wrappers into cat whiskers was well received.
"Isn't this a good idea, Aunt Whitney??"  silly boy
 Hayden calls Addison "My good friend Addison" :)

 I actually have an Addison on both sides of our family.
This Addison was really proud of her new glasses.

 I got to hang out with Addison one afternoon.
We painted nails
 went shopping at a little girls' paradise for new hairbows for school
 and read some good books.
 I'm missing those kiddos!!

1 comment:

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.