Friday, August 31, 2012

It's (Finally) Friday!!

My first week of school has been good (and kinda long).
My students are sweet but getting back into the grind of things is hard.

I have a few more highlights than usual...

1. I couldn't resist these clearance cat food bowls at TJ Maxx.
The boys are loving the oval shape and I'm loving the color :)

2. I don't think my school could be in a prettier location.
 Not sure which view I love more... the mountains or 26 on task students :)

 3. I set a goal for myself, made it and ordered a new iPhone case as a reward.
Kate Spade.
Polka-dotty dream.
I'm thrilled with it!
Infinitely better than my previous Otterbox.

 4. The parents of my students have already figured out the way to my heart...
cupcakes and hand written notes of appreciation.

5. I've been eating A LOT of these lately.
They are my go to snack of choice.
Dark chocolate = health food 
True??

6. We've been watching the RNC this week
and are enjoying all the speeches.
Ann Romney was my fave.
Love anyone who is their husband's biggest fan.

Happy Friday to YOU!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE those acai things..havent been able to find them in a while though!

    Happy Friday! Stop by and say hello! :)
    nichollvincent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they delish?? I've most recently found them at Costco and Winco. :)

      Delete
  2. You have a great view.

    Stopping by from H54F!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your school is in a very beautiful location , wish mine was. Thanks for visiting. Your jewelry is very cute:)
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.