Wednesday, August 21, 2019

6 Candy Topped Cookie Recipes

I have some fun cookie ideas to share with you today!

I love to bake cookies - it's probably my favorite dessert to bake and share.  I love how portable and easy they are to eat.  You can take them to any gathering and don't have to worry about plates and utensils to serve them.

A few years ago I shared My Most Famous Recipe for chocolate chip cookies.  They are my go to treat.  I always have the ingredients on hand to make them.  Most people love them and I get loads of compliments on them.  My Dad says they're the best chocolate chip cookies ever and they're requested often.

I got the idea to change up the recipe a bit and have had fun playing with it.  I figured they're a delicious cookie as is so they could only get better with the addition of candy!

I've made them a few times and every candy add in has been great!  I wanted to share them with you today in case you needed a new cookie in your life.

Mini M&Ms
I love buying the blue bag of mini M&Ms to add into Monster cookies, top brownies with or to add into chocolate chip cookies.  I always have these in my pantry.

I made the recipe above, scooped out the cookie dough and then dipped each ball of cookie dough in a bowl of mini M&Ms before baking them.  They turned out so colorful and delicious!  The M&Ms stayed put since they were added to the dough before they were baked.  




Reese's Cups:
My kids love Reese's cups so we almost always have them at home.  I wanted to use up our stash so I cut them into fourths and added them to my cookie mix.  They were delicious!  I mixed them right in during the last portion of the recipe when you'd add in the chocolate chips.  I left a few to add to the tops of the cookie dough.  They were so good!


What chocolate candies should I try and add next??

I think Reese's Pieces would be delicious addition to my chocolate chip cookies!

If you've got candy on the brain, these candy filled recipes are also delicious.  These are all recipes that I LOVE.  They're family favorites for sure at our house.  Enjoy!


Peanut Butter Cup Cookies

Snickers Peanut Butter Cookies

Monster Cookies with M&Ms

Reese's Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies


3 comments:

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.