Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Tuesday Talk: Toddler Thank You Notes

It's no secret that I'm a HUGE fan of writing thank you notes.
I write them all the time and it's important to me to have my family join in.
Olive has already started writing thank you notes with a little help from me.

Here are her thank you notes from her birthday.
I wrote thank you & her name on the front
and then let her do marker art on each card.
I wrote a note on the back thanking her family and friends for the gifts they gave.

We had fun writing her notes together.
It was fun to include her in the process.
I'm hoping that we'll always write thank you notes together.




Linking up with  my favorite ladies today!
We have a few new hosts this week so be sure to stop by and meet them.
Linking up with Homemakers
(Starting from the upper left:)
Beth - Our Pretty Little Girls ~ Michelle - Grammie Time
Keri - Living In This Season  ~ Christina - Waltzing In Beauty
Tara - Mrs. Coach Sims ~ Lauren - Simply Free
Jess and Katie - Sweet Little Ones ~ Whitney - Polka Dotty Place
Becky - BYBMG ~ Elizabeth - All Kinds Of Things
Polka-Dotty Place

9 comments:

  1. I love this approach! I've let myself slip in this departmentin the past few months, but part of the work could even be done before the party/holiday/etc. You've renewed my thank you note efforts - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing other moms who help their kids do thank you notes. Great to have them be part of the process. My kids always enjoyed it when younger (and of course the recipient loves it too!). They don't love it now that they are older, but they know Iife isn't going to go on until they have done them - and done them well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! And love the first comment idea about making them all before the party. Smart!

    Katie @ Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too cute! I love thank you notes, too! I was always taught to send them for even the smallest thank you's; good southern hospitality! ;) Great idea!

    Mariah @ Faith & Fashion
    www.faithandfashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I'm glad my parents taught me the importance of writing thank you notes. It's a good life skill.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww, that's so precious - and a fun way to show and encourage her to give thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw these on your instagram and I just love how she personalizes all thank yous!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.