Monday, June 1, 2015

Asian Chicken Pasta Salad


I posted this salad on instagram last week and wanted to share the recipe with you.  It was so good!  I made it early in the week and ate it all week for lunch.

Asian Chicken Pasta Salad

1/2 box of your favorite pasta cooked
1 c match stick carrots
6 small red and orange sweet peppers chopped finely
1 c sugar snap peas chopped 
1 can shredded chicken drained
S & P to taste
baby spinach
1/2 c hoison sauce
several generous pours of soy sauce

Cook the pasta and let cool.
Add in all the ingredients minus the sauces.
Combine the sauces together in a small bowl with a whisk.
Dump over the salad and stir well.

Recipe serves 8

Refrigerate at least an hour before serving.
When you are ready to serve,
grab a handful of spinach and top it with your pasta salad.
You can always add a little more dressing if your pasta salad seems dry.

I promise you'll thank me for this easy, tasty lunch!!
Give it a try - even my toddler loved it :)

3 comments:

  1. I love having cold pasta salads for lunch in the summer - I'll definitely try this one! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! And I love the idea of having baby spinach in it!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.