Tuesday, June 30, 2015

A Day at Marco Island

We spend one day of our Florida trip at Marco Island.
There are tons of locals and not many tourists.
It's a quiet place with good beaches.
They are very shell-y so be sure to bring sandals to walk on the beach.
We paid to park across the street and walked over to the beaches.
There are restaurants at the hotels and we ate lunch with a beach view.
It was a cloudy day which was perfect for us.
We weren't too hot and no one got sun burned.












Marco Island is 20-30 minutes from Naples so it was fun to visit a variety of beaches.  We all decided that the beaches in Naples were our favorite because they were less crowded and the sand was fluffier.

5 comments:

  1. I love Marco Island. So much more peaceful. Looks like it was a fun day trip on your vacation! And Whitney, I LOVE your swimsuit! It's adorable and oh so flattering on you. And love that pattern.

    Katie @ Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know! Will you tell me your fave spots, beach wise? We want to plan a Florida beach trip and I'm overwhelmed with all the choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess it would be a great place to go look for shells then :). She is just so sweet in her monogrammed suit. What a fabulous visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you all had a fabulous time! I'm hoping to take Kane to the beach for the 1st time next month. And I love the family picture of all 3 of you:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh her little monogrammed suit! Looks like so much fun! We go to the beach in August and I can't wait to see how Olivia likes it! I'm glad you guys got some family pictures too!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.