Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Tuesday Talk: Monogrammed Bloomers

I've started to notice that many dresses 2T and above do not come with bloomers for little girls.  I had gotten so used to this feature in newborn and baby clothes so I had to do some quick thinking to find bloomers that Olive could wear with any dress.  I knew I wanted them to be white and monogrammed.  I started looking online and had great luck on etsy.

I found the perfect pair of monogrammed bloomers for Olive!

They came from an etsy shop called Stephanie's Unlimited Creations.
I was really impressed with the quick response time to email questions, the communication during the ordering process, the price of the product, the proof she emails and the quick delivery.
I'd highly recommend checking out Stephanie's shop!!

I sized up so Olive will be able to wear them for a long time.

**I was not compensated for this post, just thought I'd pass along a GREAT etsy shop :)

Time to link up with my favorite ladies!!
(Clockwise, from upper left:)
Becky - BYBMG  ~  Beth - Our Pretty Little Girls
Whitney (me!) - Polka-Dotty Place  ~  Elizabeth - All Kinds Of Things
Keri - Living In This Season  ~  Lauren - Simply Free
Teressa - Teressa Jane  ~  Mandy - Almond Place
Jess and Katie - Sweet Little Ones  ~  Emily - Morning Motivated Mom
Sarah - Abiding In Grace - Sarah Frazer  ~  Tara - Mrs. Coach Sims

Polka-Dotty Place

7 comments:

  1. So cute, thanks for sharing. I am new to this linkup. Thanks for being such a great host too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute! I love the monogram there. I love getting to view new etsy shops so thank you for the recommendation!
    Rachel xo

    Garay Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES!!! We now wear bike shorts under ours.... even at 4 & 7 :). These are super cute and sweet love the monogram too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a good Etsy shop! Thanks for sharing! :) I'm amazed at how many of the dresses I've bought for my baby girl {coming in July} have matching bloomers and I'm thinking how in the world am I going to keep these organized?! Any tips on that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those! The monogram and frills just make them perfect:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! We got a few pairs of small stretchy bike shorts from Target in white - but I love the monogrammed bloomers.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.