Thursday, June 25, 2015

Highlights

The best parts of our week were:

 1. We just got back from a great vacations to Naples, FL.
The beaches were gorgeous, the weather was great and we had a ton of fun.
Minus the 14 hour drive each way :)

2. We got to visit two different outlet malls on our trip - Naples & Miromar.  I always hope for one rainy day during our beach trips.  We had great luck at Loft, GAP and Kate Spade.  I can't wait to start using my new bag and I love the bow earrings.  Both were on super sales!  Olive got some cute clothes for Fall - polka-dot overalls and jean jacket!!

3. We had a low key Father's Day.
It was nice and just what my hubby requested:
cards, his favorite donuts, US Open and Black Bean Nachos.

 4. We have been baking up a storm this week.  Olive helped me make cinnamon rolls and head over to my instagram account (@polkadottyplace) to watch her sprinkle dance :)

5. This was my fortune with our latest take out.
We have a busy summer ahead of us settling into a new life in Indiana
so this was a fun fortune to get :)


Hope you have a great weekend :) Thanks for stopping by my blog. 

11 comments:

  1. Those Kate Spade earrings are adorable! The white will be great for summer :)

    XO Taylor @ The Southerndoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made out with a great haul at the outlets! Love your finds! What a great vacation, too! We have some friends that stay in Naples and they love it! I'm stopping by from Liz's linkup! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun favorites Whitney. I wish it would cool down here in NC so I could get some baking done. Enjoy your weekend. See you back on Tuesday for Tuesday Talk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those Kate Spade earrings--a trip to the outlets is always a fun thing! So glad you had a nice vacation--it looked so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your highlights are great :) Nothing like having a little helper in the kitchen and a lowkey father's day and a vacation

    liz @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad you had a good vacation! And I love those earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you had a great vacation!! My grandparents live in Naples so we've grown up going there :) One of my favorite places!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those earrings are adorable and your family beach picture is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That Kate Spade bag is beautiful! I want one :)

    Sarah
    Midwest Darling

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks like you had a fun vacay! Those earrings are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that Kate Spade bag. My parents have a condo in Destin - directly across the street (on the beach) from the Miromar outlet mall. We go every summer.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.