Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

I'm linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy for
 Keeping a record of my outfits really helps me to wear
more outfits and not just the same stuff day after day.

It is really starting to feel like Spring  Summer in Utah:
1.COLORFUL
Yellow cardi - Limited
Hot pink blouse - Old Navy
Printed skirt - Nordstrom Rack
purple tights - Macys
Black, ruffley flats - Wal-Mart
earrings & locket - vintage via my mom
 2. It's Friday!!
 Top - Willi Smith
Belt - Liz Claiborne
Relaxed Skinny Jeans - Target
Hot pink flats - K-Mart
Glasses - Chelsea Morgan
*A good haircut makes everything look better :)
 3.Errands
Top - GAP
Scarf - Old Navy
Jeans - Taret
Earrings - Polka-Dotty Place
Sandals - Saltwater
4. POP!!
Turquoise Top - Banana Republic
Fuscia belt - Macys
Floral skirt - Thrifted
Flower necklace - gifted
Fuscia flats - K-Mart
 5. Melony Inspired Floral
Top - Lerner
Flower - Polka-Dotty Place
Skinny belt - Limited
Skirt - Marshalls
Black wedges - Target
Coral earrings - Charlotte Russe

:) Whitney

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh you are adorable! I love your style and all your outfits! those saltwater sandals are the best:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melodee! Your comment made my day. I'm dying to buy another pair of those adorable saltwater sandals!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.