Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Dad!

Today is my Dad's birthday.
There are lots of things that I love about my dad.

1. He's our biggest fan.
2. He loves my mom.
3. My dad loves talking to my class 
about being a detective, sheriff & most recently a chief deputy. 
The kids always think he's a celebrity and ask for his autograph.
4. He likes guns (even toy ones at Cabellas).
5. He's been to visit us in Utah more than anyone else.
Moved us out in 2004
Spring Break 2005
Drove me out a new car in 2005
National Sheriff's Convention in 2007
My graduation in 2010
Coming out in June of 2012
5. He loves cats.
6. He loves babies.
7. He loves Hacienda.
8. He's become quite the Notre Dame fan.
 9.  He has made a ZILLION trips to and from airports to bring us home.
Endless trips to Louisville, Nashville, Cincinnati, St. Louis and Indianapolis.
10. He loves his dog, Maxx and recently saved his life when he got locked in a barn.
11. He loves hanging out with his family.
12.  We think you're pretty great!!
Dad, We hope this year is extra good to you.
Love, Whitney & Kevin

PS We can't wait to see you & mom in 57 days :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks alot for the photo memories and kind words too!! Life is a blurrrrrrr and hopefully I will some day learn how to slow it down and enjoy it even more. I have been blessed in so many ways all of my life with an incredible family, work, health, faith, church family and so on and so on. Life is good! I love you guys. See you soon. Dad

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.