Monday, April 30, 2012

Polka-Dotty Take Out

I mentioned last Friday that I found the new, greatest way to wrap gifts...
Polka-Dotty Take Out boxes
from World Market
 They come in solids and polka-dots for $0.99 each.
I bought coordinating tissue paper, ribbon and added sticker tags.

I used the sticker labels to close the boxes.

 It seems like these take out boxes would be perfect for 
party favors, gift boxes, dessert boxes, and lots more!!
 Orange might just be my new favorite color :)
 These lovely gifts were for our secretaries.
Here are my suggestions for great gifts for your secretaries:
1st set:
I love the variety in size, color and texture of this strand of beads.
 2nd set:
Great gold and black combo
 3rd set:
Love the coral, turquoise and sea shell in this set
 What lady wouldn't love this jewelry??
It was hard to remember that I wasn't shopping for myself on this trip.
World Market has a TON of great jewelry right now.

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute! We loved having you come to our "Strut Your Stuff Saturday." We hope you'll be back again soon! -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.