Tuesday, April 24, 2012

SPRING cleaning

Each Spring I feel the need to clean up, clean out and organize things at home.
My 2012 list included the following items.

DONE:
1. Purge my winter clothes that went unworn
2. Purge my shoes and purses
3.Clean out all kitchen cabinets and get rid of unused items
4. Go through all clothing drawers and eliminate unworn items
5. Clean out bathroom cabinets throwing away expired items
6. Wash off patio and clean windows
7. Throw away broken items that are just sitting around
8. Condense storage items to make more room
9. Reorganize etsy accessories and streamline shipping process
10. Clean out fridge - get rid of expired items
11. Wash all rugs in the house
12.  Reorganize all of my baking accessories & party supplies
13. Switch my closet to Spring/Summer clothes
14. Reorganize my gift wrapping supplies

NEED TO DO:
1. Take all of my purged items to DI
2. Have Kevin eliminate unworn clothing items from closet
3. Go through books, magazines, etc and get rid of things
4. Reorganize holiday decorations and condense them
5. Reorganize linen closet
6. Get caught up on laundry
7. Wash all bedding
8. Super dust and vacuum the whole place
9. Wipe down kitchen cabinets
10. Mop floors
11. Brush, bathe & trim nails for my cats
12. Dehair furniture
13. See if we have any unused items to sell on KSL
14. Get rid of coats and winterwear that hasn't been worn.
15. Reorganize kitchen cabinets
16. Super clean bathroom
17. Clean out both of our cars
18. Print out pictures from 2012 - 
My favorite site is Snapfish and I'm waiting for a great coupon
19. Update my scrapbook
20. Work on finalizing summer travel plans
21. Set up DVR
22. Switch the rest of my bills to on-line bill pay
23. Clean my oven & microwave
24. Run a cleaning solution through my dishwasher

Can you think of anything that I'm forgetting??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.