Sunday, April 15, 2012

Birthdays

What do you do for people on their birthday?

1. I try to celebrate with them whenever possible.

 2. I bake plates of birthday cookies.

3. I send birthday packages with gifts I know they'll love.
You can't go wrong with F21, World Market, 

4. I buy shirts in stylish colors for men.
It seems like men like to look nice but don't like to shop
so this is my solution :)

5. I make personalized gifts whenever possible.
Snapfish books
Photo albums
framed pictures

6. Kevin helps me pick out FUN gifts for kids.
I tend to want to buy cute outfits, books, learning toys...

7. I make them their favorite dessert for their party.

8. I always remember cat birthdays.
Pets are people too!

 9. I make cakes from scratch

10.I send cards, call and blog about people on their special day.

11. I keep a list of birthdays in my planner.
I write down ideas for gifts and the gift I gave.

12.  Everyone loves it when people remember their special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.