Wednesday, April 11, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

I'm linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy
Here are some of the outfits that I wore over Spring Break:
 1. Dinner with Friends
Jean jacket, belt, & brown t - GAP
Wooden beads - Bahamas
Dress turned skirt - Thrifted
Brown boots - BORN
Mustard mum earrings - Polka-Dotty Place
 2. Hello Bryce Canyon National Park!
Plaid top - Old Navy
White t, belt & Polka-Dotty jacket - GAP
Jeans - Target
Gold Boat Shoes - Sperry
* We were a little underdressed for the WINDY, chilly tour of the park.
 3. Welcome to Vegas
Top & cardigan - Limited
earrings - Polka-Dotty Place
Beaded necklace - Target
Jeans - GAP
Turquoise bracelets - F21
Shoes - Sperry
 4. Welcome to Death Valley
Top - Polo
Jeans - Target
Belt - GAP
Shades - Walgreens 
*I have a slightly giant head 
so I pick up sunglasses wherever I can find ones that fit!
Black shoulder bag - Old Navy
Tennis shoes - NB
Flower earrings - Polka-Dotty Place
5. Back to School
Top - ANA
Mustard beads - vintage
Striped skirt - Thrifted
Gold belt, tights & heels - TJ Maxx


It's my goal to get out all of my Spring/Summer clothes this week!
I'm sure it'll snow right after I do that but I'm ready!!
:) Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.