Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Banana Brownies

Do you ever look at a recipe and just know that you'll love it?

I knew I'd love these Banana Brownies with a few changes.  And I always have ripe bananas ready to use.  I made these with the kids last week and they were DELICIOUS.  It was the easiest recipe that I almost always have ingredients on hand to make.

The original recipe added icing to the brownies, but they were totally delicious without anything on top.


Banana Brownies Recipe:

2 ripe bananas

1 stick salted butter

a sprinkle of salt

a sprinkle of cinnamon

1 t baking soda

2 cups flour

1 cup sugar

1 t vanilla

1 c sour cream

2 eggs

1 cup chocolate chips


Mix everything until well combined.  Pour into a greased 9x13 pan. 

Bake at 350 for 25-230 minutes in a 9x13 pan.  Let cool and serve warm.  These were delicious warm and delicious the next day.  I'll be making these again very soon.





Make these ASAP!

1 comment:

  1. This post has got my mouth watering!! I definitely will have to try these, and I think I would even make them for breakfast! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.