Monday, June 20, 2022

Happy Father's Day!

Hey, Friends!  I missed you all last week. We've been busy.  We got back from our vacation in Ft Myers, Florida on Saturday afternoon and hit the ground running.  We grabbed groceries and celebrated Father's Day with our dads.  Happy Father's Day Kevin!

He's funny & fun.  He's adventurous and loves planning adventures for all of us.  The kids love doing things with him and this is my favorite picture of Vacation Kev :)


We celebrated him with his favorite foods, a few gifts, watching sports and doing whatever he wanted most of the day.


We had dinner with my dad/Papaw and stopped by to see Kevin's dad.  I think this was our first time being with our dads on Father's Day in years.  I can't remember the last time that happened.



 I hope you had a great weekend!  Come back the rest of the week for some really fun Florida posts!

1 comment:

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.