Friday, January 15, 2021

Friday Favorites

It's been weeks since I've done a Friday favorites post.  I have missed them!  I love documenting all the little things that add up to a good week.

Let's get started!

1 // Boxwood Wreaths - they're my favorite!  I've always wanted one to hang inside my house.  I scooped this one up at TJ Maxx for under $20.  It came with the bow and I hung it on our guest bathroom door.  Now when we have friends over, we can say that the restrooms is the door with the wreath on it.  I smile every time I walk by it.


 2 // Get Outside - We aren't letting the cold keep us inside.  The sun finally came out this week and we met some friends at the playground, went on a couple of walks and really enjoyed the fresh air.  We even got Leo a stroller bubble to keep him extra warm.





3 // New Plants - I picked up this snake plant from Walmart.  I've always wanted one.  Their house plants are all really affordable and have done great for me.  A local flower shop was having a plant sale so Olive and I swung by to check them out.



4 // At Home Date Night - it's no secret that date nights are pricey by the time you add up babysitters, dinner, and an activity.  We've been trying to get creative and do fun things after the kids go to bed.  We picked up DQ Blizzards.  Tip: Pick them up during the day and then pop them in your freezer when you get home.  That way they'll be ready for you to eat at bedtime without any of the hassle of having to leave your house to get them late at night.

5 // Leo turned 9 months old!  He's so busy and so sweet.


6 // Personalized Snowflakes - a family friend made us a snowflake for each child - Olive, Leo & Fletch.  I frame each one and they look so pretty on our mantle every January.  I just love decorating with metallics and winter whites this time of year.


7 // Penny & Pearl

The kittens are growing quickly.  They're so sweet and so silly.  They greet us at the door when we get home, are strangers to personal space and they're working hard to convince Topher to love them.  He's still seeming sad after he lost his kitty best friend of 11 years, Oliver, last week.







8 // Exercise - I've exercised almost every single day this month - 13 days - and for me that's an awesome start to the new year.  Despite my best efforts last year I struggled to be consistent with exercise.  It's becoming part of my daily routine and something I look forward to doing.  The leopard yoga pants help with motivation, too.

9 // Delicious foods - we tried a new pizza place called Marcos and it was amazing.  That crunchy pepperoni was fantastic.  And to balance out that yummy pizza, I made really colorful big salads for lunch every day. 


We are looking forward to a 3 day weekend here.  Hope you have a good one :)

Linking up with Momfessionals


5 comments:

  1. I love this post! First of all your kitties are so cuddly! Our two will occasionally run and chase each other (in fun) but would NEVER snuggle. Yours are so cute! I adore those snowflakes! Does she sell them? Love how you’ve framed them up. And yay for blizzard date nights - those are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that wreath and the fact it came with a bow and for $20 🙀 I want one too! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe Leo is already 9 months old! WOW! I love all the kitten pictures! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kitties are super cute !!
    Naush

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.