Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Cheeseburger Meatballs

My family really enjoys cheeseburgers, but it's hard to make them in the winter.  Grilling isn't exactly fun in the freezing cold winter weather in the dark.  And hamburgers on the stove top just aren't as delicious as from the grill.

Insert: Cheeseburger Meatballs

These were so good that we ate an entire batch of them in one night.  Definitely a family favorite!  We all enjoy meatballs and cheeseburgers so this was the perfect marriage of meals.

I made them with many of the same ingredients that I use in my regular hamburger recipe.  I'll share the ingredients and then you can personalize it to work for you.


Ingredients:

(I didn't really measure anything so just eyeball it and it'll work out just fine)

2 lbs Ground beef

1 egg

squirt of ketchup

squirt of mustard

Lawry's season salt

garlic powder

salt and pepper

Worcestershire sauce

cheddar cheese for the top

Serve with all your favorite hamburger toppings - lettuce, tomatoes, onions, grilled onions, ketchup, mustard, pickles, mac & cheese and tator tots. 

Directions:

Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl (works best to use your hands).

Scoop out with a cookie scooper to ensure they're all the same size.

Roll into balls and place on a greased cookie sheet.

Bake at 400 for 20 minutes or until you're preferred doneness.

If you're adding cheese to the top, pull them out of the oven, add little squares of cheese and then return them to the oven for another 1-2 minutes to melt cheese.

Yum!  I can't wait to make these again soon.

Would your family or friends enjoy these cheeseburger meatballs?

2 comments:

  1. I'm making these this week. We are trying to eat low carb, so these will be perfect. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These looks so yummy! I have been trying to wean myself off of hamburger buns etc., so this fits it perfectly. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.