Wednesday, April 25, 2018

What I'm Wearing for Spring

It's finally starting to feel like Spring so we are dressing to match - bright colors and flowy florals.

Here's my Spring outfit inspiration for you:

Kimonos.
You know by now that I LOVE a good kimono.  They're the perfect summer layer.  They are light weight and come in tons of fun patterns.  I found this one at Goodwill for $2.  I wore this for a fun dinner with a friend.  It was perfect and will definitely be on repeat all summer.

Flowy Floral.
I found this pretty tank at Old Navy and wear it often.  It was a great non maternity buy that I wore while pregnant and can now wear again.  The loose fit is great.


I loved this dress from TJ Maxx, but it was too small. Have you seen anything similar in stores?  It was a little short for my taste so I'd likely end up wearing it as a tunic.

Velvety Kimono. 
This was a gorgeous TJ Maxx find last fall that was under $20.  It's so pretty!

Matilda Jane.
Did you know they sell women's clothing??  Their dresses for little girls are darling and the women's clothes are just as fun.  The quality is amazing.  Let me know if you want more info about ordering here's my trunk keeper's info for you: Ellie @  matildajaneclothing.com/ellietempleton





What's your favorite thing to wear for Spring??

It's time to link up with my favorite Welcome Wednesday ladies.
Be sure to join us with a recent post.


 

7 comments:

  1. LOVE all your outfits! I love all things floral right now and give me all the layers with this crazy GA weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a kimono but it's out of my comfort zone so I need to find one I love at an affordable price so I can jump in ;)! Can you believe I have never bought any Matilda Jane or been to a trunk show...ah!! You look darling in everything, your smile literally makes me smile :) xoxo ERIN

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look darling as usual! I did not know that Matilda Jane made women’s clothing. How fun is that! Thank you for giving me some outfit inspiration today! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are just the prettiest! I love how beautifully you wear bright colors and florals!!! My spring outfits are pretty boring...I am excited for the summer when I can start wearing my colorful shorts and bright tank tops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whitney, you have so many pretty outfits! I do love all kimonos and I have some fabulous velvety ones that are my favorites! All the bright colors and florals are just so gorgeous!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you checked out the Joules collection at Dillard's? I wish I hadn't because I want all of it. It's mostly blues and florals.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.