Thursday, September 24, 2015

Frizz Cream Help


My frizz cream is no longer cutting it.
I've used it for over a year and it's just not that great.
It seems do best if I apply it a few times throughout the day,
but who has time for that?!?!?

I need your help.

I want something to put on my dry hair AFTER I've styled it to set everything.
Nothing heavy or greasy.
Just something to finish off my hair and keep it from frizzing. 
I have naturally curly hair.
I like the price point of under $5, but am willing to pay more for an anti-frizz product that works wonders on my hair.

Please send me ALL the anti-frizz recommendations you've got!!

8 comments:

  1. I use Biolage Matrix Smoothproof leave in cream. Its the orange bottle. I hit the jackpot at Target one day a few years ago cause they changed the bottle & I got a bunch on clearance. Still using those bottles....I put it in my hair when it is still damp; mainly to my ends. Its lightweight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ain't nobody got time for that! I hope you find something that works great friend. I wonder if it's the location change that set this off?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like John Frieda's Frizz Ease Secret Weapon. If I'm having a particularly frizzy hair day, I put it on the morning and it usually lasts all day. And a little goes a long way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you tried a spray-on, leave-in conditioner? I find this helps without making my hair heavy. It does have to be a good one, though. My fave is Milk Shake Leave-in Conditioner. You can get it on Amazon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love Frizz Ease by John Frieda!! It is amazing~!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm also a user and big fan of John Frieda's Frizz Ease. I always polish my hair off with a few sprays of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would try a spray as opposed to a cream or oil. Also, I would do more of a fine mist spray. You may want to check Sally's Beauty Supply.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also like John Freida - but I use the orange gel stuff that you put on prior to drying your hair. For afterward I use TIGI's bed head, which, unfortunately isn't in the $5 range.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.