Wednesday, September 12, 2012

WIWW

I'm trying to get some last wears out of my summer clothes before fall arrives.
It is still really warm so I'm looking forward to a great cool down.

Here's what I've been wearing:

1. Pattern Mixing is my new favorite thing!
Polka-dotted top & skirt - thrifted
belt - Banana Republic
necklace - vintage
flats - Walmart

2. Floral
top - Macys (NEW)
skirt - thrifted
purple beads - vintage
shoes - target


 3. Ready for the Weekend
top - Limited (NEW)
beads - Wal-Mart several years ago!!
crops - Loft
shoes - thrifted

 4. Chambray Love
 chambray shirt - Old Navy (NEW)
Skirt - thrifted
belt - Michael Kors
flower earrings - Polka-Dotty Place etsy shop
bracelets - vintage & World Market
gold flats - Nine West
Which look was your favorite??

I'm linking up with Lindsey at

2 comments:

  1. As I scrolled through I "oooohed" out loud. That said, it's tough to pick a favorite, but I'd have to go with #3. Your hair looks fantastic and your accessories are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh! i love your last outfit! but your first picture was also a close contender as well. :) i REALLY like your belt in the last outfit!

    delirious rhapsody

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.