Saturday, September 22, 2012

Butterfinger Cake

I made this Butterfinger cake for a luncheon last week.
People liked it.
I think I'd prefer a chocolate cake but this was a tasty alternative.
You'll need the following items:
1 yellow cake mix
3 eggs
oil
water
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 jar of caramel topping
1 8oz cool whip
4 regular sized Butterfinger candy bars

Follow the cake mix directions on the box.
Mix for 3 minutes
Bake in a greased pan for about 30 minutes at 350.
Mix sweetened condensed milk and caramel syrup.
*My mixture slightly resembled George Washington :)
Mix until well combined.
Unwrap Butterfingers
Chop them up.

What is that haunting aroma, Mom???

Let cake cool a bit.
Once cool, slice with serrated knife.
Pour caramel mixture
Sprinkle half of butterfingers on top of cake.
Refrigerate for several hours.
Add cool whip.
Top with remaining candy.
Slice and eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.