Wednesday, September 5, 2012

wiww #46

Welcome to What I Wore Wednesday.
I've been documenting my outfits for the last 46 weeks!!
It's been a lot of fun.
Some weeks I have more pictures than others.
I try to document my unique outfits
and avoid getting stuck in the repeat wardrobe mode.
This challenges me to wear more of my clothes and shop my closet.
I'm trying to wear things in new ways, make new outfits
and combinations that I've never before done.
It's been a good challenge for me and one that I'm going to continue.

My outfits for the week:
1. Blue All Over 
*loved the color and the navy animal printed pleats
top & earrings - Limited
skirt - BR (NEW)
belt - 
Pointy heels - Ralph Lauren

2. First Friday of the School Year!!!!!!!
Top & belt - Limited
Cardigan - BR
Earrings - Macys
Crops - Loft (NEW)
Shoes - thrifted
jewelry - World Market, Down East & Fossil

 3. Headed to Meetings
*I'm LOVING all the black and white this season... so classic!
blazer - TJ Maxx (NEW)
Dress - Limited (NEW)
Flower pin - Kohls
oversized earrings - Dillards
pearls - Target

Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
I'm linking up with

4 comments:

  1. Your first Friday outfit is sooo cute. Looks classy, but also fun and comfy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look really pretty every single day.

    Visiting from Pleated Poppy...
    ~FringeGirl
    thedomesticfringe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your black and white color combo. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome bracelet stacking. You are such a catch, Whitney!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.