Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

I'm linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy again this week.

I challenged myself to make brand new 
(never before worn) outfits from my closet this week.
I think of it as shopping in my own closet.
Everyone should do this!

I came up with these new outfits:
1. Black cardigan & white shirt - Loft last yaer
 Thin Gold Belt - TJ
Red earrings - Polka-Dotty Place
Black & Gold bangle - Macys
Red pencil skirt - thrifted
Black patterned tights -Macys
Black patent heels - Anne Klein
 2. Top - A.N.A.
Purple Polk-dot skirt - Loft
Green Belt - Liz Claiborne
Green/Gold dangly earrings - gifted
 LOVE those oversized fabric buttons
 Ralph Lauren black heels from TJ
 Thought my make-up looked good today :)
3. Apparently the only memorable thing about this outfit was my boots...
last year's Liz Claiborne
4. I had a few other cute outfits but forgot take pictures.  I'll be better about this next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.