Friday, November 4, 2011

Fall French Toast

 My french toast recipe is easy and tasty!
I don't measure out my ingredients; just dump them in!
One egg per piece of bread.
Squirt of Vanilla
Whisk together
Generous sprinkle of cinnamon
Spoonful of sugar
Quick pour of milk
Whisk again mixing well

 
 Let bread soak for a minute in the egg mixture.
Sprinkle on more cinnamon if you feel like it could use more.
Cook until it looks like this:
Let it cool for a few minutes 
and then use your cookie cutters to cut out desired shapes.
You'll need to mix small and large cookie cutters.
I'm not a big fan of crust so this works out great for me.
These were my cut outs from 3 pieces of bread.
Great for 2 people.
 I like to top my french toast with powdered sugar & light syrup.
Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.