Wednesday, November 16, 2011

30 Things about Me

Since I am turning 30 today, 
I thought I'd tell you 30 things about myself.
1. I'm slightly obsessed with Pinterest.
2. I love desserts.
3. Thrifting is my latest hobby.
4. I have a hard time just sitting and relaxing; multi-tasking is my middle name.
5. I like my meat WELL done.
6. I am debating having lasik eye surgery.
7. My latest favorite TV shows are: Whitney, Modern Family, New Girl, & Parks and Recreation.
8. I hit snooze 4+ times every morning when my alarm goes off.
9. I could make lists in my sleep.
10. I don't like to do laundry.
11. I LOVE my job.
12. I pick up change off the ground when I see it.
13. I have a hard time being spontaneous.
14. I would like to learn how to ski.
15. I don't care for icing unless it is chocolate.
16. I'm seriously contemplating getting an iPhone.
17. I want to go on a hot air balloon ride.
18. I plan to purchase a sewing machine.
19. I wish flying was free.
20. I am opposed to e-books.
21. I watch a LOT of football.
22. I don't like to eat the crust on bread.
23. My fingernails grow at a snail's pace.
24. I wish I could have live plants and flowers in my house.
25. I have a nightly fashion show to pick out my outfit & accessories before I go to bed.
26. I hate carbonated drinks.
27. I wish people wrote more snail mail.
28. I'm going to be an aunt for the 7th time in July '12..
29. I never leave home without my camera.
30. I love anything green.
Kevin and I are both in the 30 club now!
Glad we started celebrating birthdays together when we were 6.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe no one has commented yet! That was a fun list! I think we need to put on our Christmas to-do list, or Spring/Summer to-do lists for us both to get iPhones. I was surprised about the hot air balloon ride. Maybe we should start with the St. Louis arch and if we can do that, then maybe we should both go for a balloon ride :)
    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like we did the St. Louis Arch thing. Ha ha! I had no desire to go in it 15 years ago and I still feel the same way today. I loved the list too. The picture of you is one of my absolute favorites. No hot air balloon rides. They are dangerous! :) I will try to remember the snail mail.....it has been a while for sure. Happy Birthday!!!! Mom

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.