Thursday, March 12, 2020

More Monster Trucks

We had a fun time celebrating Fletcher's birthday with Kevin's family.  We ordered pizzas and were surrounded by our favorite great grandparents, aunts and family.

Fletcher called the menu - pizza, bread sticks, Cheetos and his favorite desserts.


The kids helped me decorate.  Fletcher was so proud of his monster truck line up.  Olive had a headache so she wasn't feeling 100%.



He got lots of fun presents and Olive was a good helper.

I never got around to taking posed pictures with everyone.  But I did snap pictures of Fletcher giving everyone thank you hugs.  It was really sweet.  He's a lucky guy to have so many great grandparents, grandparents and family.















So glad we were able to celebrate Fletcher turning 4 with family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.