Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Top 9 of 2019

Happy New Year!  I always look forward to seeing my Top 9 year end posts from Instagram.  They usually capture the highs and lows of the year pretty accurately.  This year is no different.


1 - Charcuterie board
2 - Surprise Baby #3 on the way!
3 - Charcuterie board #2
4 - Olive & Fletcher found out we're having a baby
5 - It's a BOY!
6 - Fletcher needed 4 staples in his head after a fall
7 - Fletcher turned 3
8 - Picking out pumpkins - next year we'll be grabbing 3
9 - Charcuterie board #3

Obviously, our surprise baby news tops the exciting news for 2019!  I couldn't agree more.

We love throwing parties, good food and celebrating with our family.  All of those things will continue in 2020.  You can expect more charcuterie boards, too.  We just love them!  They are so fun for me to put together and my family really enjoys e ating them.  Win-win.


Here are 12 blog post highlights from 2019:

I followed through with my Empty Box Challenge for the whole year.  Decluttering never felt so good.  Excited to keep doing this one in 2020.

We are still really enjoying packing lunches in Yumboxes.

I wrote Don't Be Intimidated to Make Meals for Others in the hopes of inspiring you to deliver more meals to friends, family and those you interact with.

My love for all the Krusteaz mixes is still going strong.  Krusteaz Can Turn Anyone into a Baker

Fletcher turned 3 and we celebrated with a Construction Themed Birthday Party

I tried to do a charcuterie board post once a month to share ideas and they were all pretty popular.  This time of year I really like to add something warm to our charcuterie boards.  Warm Charcuterie Board ideas

We hosted a really sweet Backyard Fairy Garden Birthday Party when Olive turned 6.

We tried some new things Lake Life.

Fletcher needed 4 staples and a trip to the ER

Sent Olive off to First Grade

We announced we were expecting Baby #3

I continued to share my best recipes with you like my Life Changing Lasagna recipe.


Here's to hoping 2020 is a wonderful year for all of us!

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! 2020 is going to be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to do the Empty Box Challenge! My husband keeps wondering why all these boxes are being filled lol!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.