Monday, March 13, 2017

St. Patrick's Day EATS

I've rounded up all of my favorite rainbow, green and clover shaped food posts to share with you today.  There are tons of fun ideas for you to make some festive food for your family this week.  I'm hoping to make clover shaped cinnamon rolls, rainbow cupcakes and maybe some Irish stew.

Rainbow Cupcakes.
Super easy and super fun dessert!  Recipe here.


Andes Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies.

Irish Stew.
I made this recipe last year and we LOVED it.  I'll definitely be making this again.


Rainbow Lunch.
Colorful lunch for you kids.




Rainbow Jello.
This recipe takes several hours to make, but it's totally worth it.  I'm not a big jello eater and I LOVE this stuff!!  Recipe here.

Clover Pancakes
Super easy breakfast option.  Recipe here.

Lucky Cinnamon Rolls
My husband's favorite treat.  Recipe here.


Rainbow Buffet.
Ask you students, friends, family to bring in rainbow colored things to eat and enjoy the colorful food that comes in!  My students LOVED this day.  All the details are here.





I can't wait for all the fun treats and rainbow colored food this week!

Are you making anything festive for your friends or family??


8 comments:

  1. You always have the best recipes and all of these look so good. The rainbow jellow looks pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh it all looks so good! We love doing rainbow pancakes and rainbow fruit skewers for st pattys day... and Andes mint cookies are always a favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My MIL makes the rainbow jello all the time. It is SO fun but it does take several hours like you said. Once she made it on a fridge with an unlevel shelf, lol! Great ideas Whitney.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I remember your Irish stew and wanted to make it and it slipped my mind so THANK YOU for sharing it again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these are so fun!! I will have to plan my menu soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing! You need to make a recipe book one day- you are so good with this!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.