Wednesday, March 15, 2017

What I Wore Wednesday

I'm loving sharing outfits with you again!  It's getting easier to snap pictures now that it's lighter later in the evenings.  I've been putting more effort into my outfits, wearing a variety of things and changing up my accessories.  As a result, I'm enjoying putting together outfits again and getting a better feel for clothes that I love on me.  I'm excited to show you my current favorite looks today.

// 1 //
Scarves
It's still been chilly in Indiana so I'm wearing scarves as often as possible.  Most days I start out wearing a scarf and then ditch it by the afternoon.  This scarf is several years old from GAP.  It was a little pricey at the time, but I've worn it a ton so the cost per wear is really low.

utility jacket - Old Navy
scarf - GAP
lipstick - NYX lip butter

// 2 //
Florals
You can bet if I'm adding a pattern to my wardrobe it'll be floral or stripes right now.  Old Navy has some really pretty florals this season.  I picked up this top a few weeks ago and have been wearing it regularly.  I love tops that work well for fun adult's only things as well working for regular mom things.  This top is perfect for both!!

top - Old Navy (NEW)
skinnies - Target
button earrings - Francesca's
booties - Lucky



 // 3 //
Lightweight Sweaters
I am not a fan of bulky sweaters.  I get so hot so easily that they just don't work for me.  Thin sweaters are the best and this one is from Old Navy two years ago.  It's the perfect weight, love the pattern and I always get compliments on it when I wear it.  If it's really cold I'll layer a chambray top or checked button down shirt underneath it.  This is another top that's great for mom things as well as fun outings without kids!

 sweater - Old Navy
necklace - baby teething necklace
lipstick - NYX lip butter
booties - Meijer


 I picked up this checked onesie and little cargo pants for Fletcher at Kohls recently!  I love it!

Here's another thin sweater that I love.  It was from Kohls and layers perfectly with a patterned button down!


What's your go to outfit these days?
Are you buying florals and stripes for Spring like me?


Linking up with The Pleated Poppy today.


9 comments:

  1. Super awesome outfits! I love floral, as well! I may just need to grab that top from Old Navy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that lightweight sweater! You always have the cutest outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that floral top on you! So cute! Also that scarf is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your colors and patterns have been so pretty lately Whitney. I am LOVING that floral top on you. I picked up one recently, but I am hoping to grab another... or two ;).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pop of yellow in that first scarf and that floral top is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure which outfit is my favorite. They all look so super cute on you! Seriously.

    You're inspiring me to maybe change out of my pajamas once in a while :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE that floral top!!! I'm still loving those booties from Meijer! I have a new floral top from Walmart recently. It is sleeveless so I always pair it with a cardigan. I'm into floral scarves right now. I wish I had picked up a utility vest. I've seen so many that are paired with cute tops.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.