Wednesday, December 2, 2015

wiww Mad for Plaid

I've always loved plaid, but it seems to be everywhere this year.  I am happily embracing the trend with a few pieces I've owned for a while and a few new items.  I added a plaid cape to my Fall wish list and found the perfect one.  I would love to buy every plaid scarf that I see, but I'm holding back and rewearing my favorites from past seasons.  I'm hoping to get some wear out of my plaid scarves this winter and accessorize my maternity wardrobe with fun plaid items.  

How are you wearing plaid this season??

// 1 //
I love the fringe, the pattern, the colors and the size of this cape.  I could definitely see it belted next year when I'm not sporting at 21 week baby bump and it's so cozy.  I've worn it everywhere and it's a great way to incorporate plaid without feeling like you're being choked by a scarf or getting overheated in a sweater.  I've worn it several times with several different outfit combinations which is a sign of a great addition to my wardrobe.
Plaid Cape - Gray Monroe online shop (NEW)
top - Motherhood
jeans - Motherhood (NEW)
flats - Marshalls
bow earrings - Kate Spade




 // 2 //
I saw that Old Navy has a puffer vest in this same blue/black buffalo plaid family that I'm keeping my eye on at the end of the season.  I'd love to add it to my wardrobe because I'm seriously lacking in Indiana State blue options.
Plaid top - Old Navy last year
scarf - gift

// 3 //
 I love this plaid shirt because it only buttons half way down and you can never go wrong with black and white.  I wore it a lot this fall and have retired it for next year when it will fit again.

Plaid pullover - Old Navy last year
earrings -Kohls (NEW)
corduroys - Motherhood

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

10 comments:

  1. Love all of the plaid, especially that cape, so cute. I just recently picked up a couple of plaid shirts and I am SO glad that I finally did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great in your plaid! I love the cape!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love plaid too and the cape is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that cape looking like a blanket scarf is super on point! love that!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving all things plaid right now, too! Old Navy really has the best plaid button ups for great prices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! Love that plaid, perfect for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that cape and the flats you paired with it! I've been looking for a pair of pretty black flats...I'll hit up Marshalls! Always love seeing your outfit posts. :)

    Whitney @Come Home For Comfort

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!!! Thanks for linking up today! xo

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.