Monday, December 21, 2015

$10 Target {Christmas} Haul

My friend Becky at ByBMG likes to do $10 Target Haul posts about the treasures she finds for $10 or less at Target.  I stopped in Target last week and had no problem finding $10 worth of Christmas goodies to purchase.


The Dollar Spot was on FIRE with great Christmas things!

I picked up:
$1 candy banner (twine, glitter paint and cut outs)
$1 light banner (twine, glitter paint and cut outs)
$1 character banner (twine, stickers and cut outs)
$1 felt tree
$1 bag of sparkly pom poms
$3 bag of Christmas Peppermints

all for $8.

We've had so much fun making these banners and putting together the little tree.  They each added something fun to our Christmas decor and required almost no prep on my part.  Everything we needed was included except for glue for the pom pom tree.  Olive had no problem with the glitter glue and I strung the cut outs for her.  We both have enjoyed the Christmasy candy.
#targetdoesitagain

We gave the character banner to friends,
glittered the candy and light banners together
and made the felt tree.

Everything turned out so cute and was a really easy craft :)

We decorated this felt tree together.  Elmers glue didn't work so I ended up hot gluing the pom poms on later in the exact same spot when she went to bed.




What Christmasy things would you buy for $10 at Target right now?

I'm hoping to stop in after Christmas and pick up some clearance Christmas ornaments and decor.

I'm joining Becky & friends for her Target Haul Blog Hop today!
I can't wait to see what every spent their $10 on this month.

Elizabeth - Chasin' Mason
Rachel - Garay Treasures
Stephanie - Wife Mommy Me
Becky - bybmg

9 comments:

  1. How fun! I really wanted to do a big felt Christmas tree with felt ornaments that Jack could take off and redecorate. Maybe next year. That banner is too cute! I love the glitter and the beautiful bright colors. I wish I didn't live so far away from a Target. My secret pal got me a $25 Target giftcard that I would love to spend right now. Hopefully I'll be able to get close to a Target soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Christmas craft items. We don't have those left in my store so I'd snag some up for easy crafts with Connor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great little haul! I love the banners! So cheerful!

    Becky
    bybmg

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely assortment and cute project!
    Rachel xo
    http://garaytreasures.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. We totally picked up some of those Christmas banners too! LOVE them so much, hard to beat $1!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dollar spot totally hit the ball out of the park on this one!! Love all the crafts that you got to do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait for the after Christmas clearance! Those crafts are so darling - I love how your pom pom tree turned out. :)

    Whitney @ Come Home For Comfort

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great dollar section finds! We've GOT to return a few non Christmas things to Target. I might grab these, hopefully on sale, a few days after Christmas. We've got another week to entertain Olivia after the whole family has left, so I know she'll need a few fun crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute and festive haul! I love the Dollar Spot :)
    XO
    mrs.aokaworkinprogress.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.