Tuesday, May 5, 2015

My Best Party Food

I love throwing parties for people - baby showers, wedding showers, graduation parties and more.  I enjoy every aspect of the party planning process - the invitations, the food, the activities and everything in between.  I wanted to recap some of my favorite party food from parties I've hosted today.

My best party moments in FOOD:

I used this for Olive's 1st birthday party and it's become one of my favorite recipes.

when my husband was wrapping up his internship/graduation last year

was a favorite at a baby shower I hosted.

I made pies and asked people to bring their favorite pie.  
We sampled all of them at a baby shower with co-workers.

We served plain cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory with TONS of topping options for you to personalize your dessert.  It made for the perfect wedding shower treat!!

Linking up with Momfessionals

4 comments:

  1. I love the idea of doing a make your own so the guests can personalize their yummies. I might use the pie idea for pi day next year. I think it would be a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all such great ideas for a party! I'd love to host a recipe exchange sometime... maybe around the holidays, but I need to make some friends here first ;) Those fruit pizza's look SO good, I think I need to make them for just Nick and I soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all your party desserts & customizing them!!!! Great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such wonderful food ideas. You're talented girlie!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.