Thursday, May 14, 2015

Thrifty Thursday: DIY Iced Mochas

My favorite way to save money these days is to
DIY an Iced Mocha for myself.
It's a great, affordable afternoon treat.

I love fancy frappuccinos, 
but I do not love the price tag of $5+ a pop.

I picked up this Mocha Iced Coffee at Kroger last week and it's delicious.
It's less than $4 a carton and it is soooooo gooooood.
You can have drinks for a week for less than one fancy drink at Starbucks.

It's the perfect chocolately  pick me up
and especially delicious with a cute straw in a mason jar.

So save yourself some serious cash this summer
and pick up some iced mocha to keep in your fridge.

Do you have any iced coffee secrets to share with me??

3 comments:

  1. I love iced coffee in the summer - sometimes I have that in the morning instead of hot coffee. It's just too hot outside for anything else to be hot! But yeah, I am not about to pay more for one cup than I can for a whole bag of coffee grounds! Anytime I have iced coffee at home, I like to use the plastic ice cubes instead of real ones so it doesn't water down my drink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a good idea! I'm not much of a coffee drinker, but when I get one, it's usually a frappachino from Starbucks, which yes is expensive! I'll have to keep this in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually make my own but that would be pretty convenient to have around in case I just don't want too :).

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.