Friday, May 8, 2015

TGIF

The best parts of my week were...

// 1 //
I discovered a new, yummy salad dressing.  I love vinaigrettes and found a STRAWBERRY vinaigrette at Whole Foods that was delicious.  My usual favorites are raspberry vinaigrette or honey mustard.  What's your salad dressing of choice?

// 2 //
I really enjoy shopping for men's dress clothes.  My hubby had some important meetings this week so we stopped by the mall to pick him out two new outfits.  JCP had a great selection and everything was on super sale.  I love the checked shirt and the plaid tie.  I think it's a fact that you do better at presentations when you have on a new outfit that you feel good in :)

// 3 //
Two sweet hubby moments of the week:
1. Surprise Sunday morning donuts
2. I'd gotten Olive bathed and ready for bed and we were almost ready to have dinner.  She saw that Kevin was outside watering the lawn.  She lost her mind and wanted to go outside so badly.  I said no.  Kevin (the nicer parent:) came in to get her and then watered the lawn with her help.  She was so proud of herself and kept saying, "Help you" over and over again.  I need to take a page from his parenting book and be more flexible and accommodating!

// 4 //
I made homemade play dough this week!!
My daughter and I have had so much fun playing with it all week long.

5. Favorite Olive moments of the week -
She waves and says hello to everyone we see in the grocery store.
Most people smile and say hello back.
The weather was nice again this week so we spent a lot of time outside gardening.

 Have you entered the earring giveaway I'm hosting this week??

Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!
 

6 comments:

  1. I'm really boring with salad dressing. If I buy pre-made, I use the dressing in the package. Otherwise, it's lite ranch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surprise donuts are the best!! Looks as though you guys had a really great week! Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That salad looks ah-mazing! I love vinaigrettes, they're yummy and way healthier than the creamier dressings.

    Olive is such a good little helper, and homemade play dough sounds like so much fun! Hope y'all had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make the best salads, hands down. Thank you for all the inspiration, Whitney.

    Love the story of Kevin watering the lawn. A good reminder for all of us mamas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wanted to make homemade play dough, but I'm weird - I really like the smell of the store bought stuff haha :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.