Friday, May 15, 2015

The Highlights

It's been a great week at my house
and here are the highlights:

1. I asked for new shoes for Mother's Day and I got THREE new pairs -- workout shoes, floral tennis shoes and striped slip ons!!  It doesn't hurt to have some cute new socks, too.  
I can't wait to wear them this summer :)

2. I made cinnamon roll monkey bread again and it was amazing.

 3. My Lantana plants are doing amazing!!
They might be my new favorite flowers.
I've got light purple ones and then these pretty pink & yellow ones.

4. Olive got her first pair of Freshly Picked Moccasins
and the ARUBA color is adorable!!
Have you entered yet??
  Today is the LAST DAY to enter my Freshly Picked moccasin giveaway 

5. My mom sent me a TJ gift card for Mother's Day which happens to be one of my favorites.  I stopped in this week and they'd just cleareanced out all of their floral/greenery.  I hit the jackpot!!  Especially since my cats eat all lives flowers/plants.  This is our perfect compromise.


Hope you have a great weekend :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog. 

8 comments:

  1. Hey Whitney great post! I think I love every single piece of it :) If I had a little one to put those mocs on I would enter :) but my boy would be like "no mom" lol. Lantana is one of my most favorite plants it does so well in arid conditions and lately we've had so much of that over here! Have a fab weekend, mama! xo Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you asked for shoes for Mother's Day. Such a great idea! Lantana is one of my absolute favorite flowers. It's just to bright and cheery. Makes me so happy. Stopped over from link up. Have a great weekend. Secretsofasahmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm that monkey bread has me drooling!!! And those little moccassins are so stinking cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be making that monkey bread!!! Oh the shoes, yours and your cuties moccasins! Love!! Hope your weekend is as terrific as you!!

    livingoncloudandreanine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the color of the Lantana plant. Hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cinnamon roll monkey bread, oh my... will definitely be trying that one out! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Baby moccasins have got to be one of the cutest things ever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm such a faux flower fan, since I manage to easily kill live ones. Those new picks look so great! My mouth just watered with the monkey bread. It looks so good! I definitely need to give this a try! It would be a great weekend breakfast treat.

    Katie @ Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.