Wednesday, April 10, 2013

What Whitney Wore

I started documenting my outfits over a year ago to help me to wear more of my clothes and not get stuck wearing the same old thing every week.  I enjoy putting together new outfits and spicing up my wardrobe a bit.  Thanks for stopping by!

Trying to dress for Spring weather is always a challenge especially in Utah.  We've had sun, rain and snow in the past week.  Highs in the 70s and lows in the 30s.  I'm not ready for hot weather yet but I would be happy with more consistent temps.  

Here's how I dressed my 32 week baby bump 
in spite of the crazy weather this week.  

1. Little Bit of Lace
top & black skinnies - Motherhood
earrings - Charlotte Russe

2. Rainy Day
top & skinnies - Motherhood
scarf - TJ Maxx
belt - Jessica Simpson
flats - Wal-Mart
*I wore a bright yellow rain coat all morning but it failed to make it in my outfit shot.

 3. Pattern Mixing with Black & White
dress - Motherhood
collared shirt - thrifted
button earrings - gift
Polka-dotty tights - Macys
rain boots - Sams
*Greeting from Oliver; guess he thought he went with my outfit theme of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.