Wednesday, April 3, 2013

What Whitney Wore

My looks are a little more casual and COLORFUL this week because I'M ON SPRING BREAK!!!!  I'm a little bit excited about that fact and am thrilled to be taking it easy this week.  Plus the weather has been warming up so dare I say that the heavy sweaters and coats should be retired for the season ?!?!  I do live in Utah so it could still snow for the next several months... what can you do??
Oh and Hello, 31st week of pregnancy!

1. Date Night
cardigan - thrifted
statement necklace - Macys
top - GAP
skinnies - Motherhood
flats - Wal-Mart

2. Running Errands
cardigan - J Crew
tank - Limited
belt - Old Navy
skinnies - Motherhood
vintage, button earrings - Polka-Dotty Place etsy shop
flats - Wal-Mart

1 comment:

  1. Oh I just love that mint/yellow printed top! You look fantastic! I'm popping over from WIWW

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.