Wednesday, December 12, 2012

WIWW

Winter is in full swing in Utah;
It's freezing and snowing regularly.
I'm wearing lots of layers and doing my best to stay warm.

Here were my outfits for the week:
1. Long Work Day
scarf -gift
top & belt - GAP
skirt - thrifted
tights & earrings - Macys
boots - BORN (NEW)

2. Color Overload?? No such thing!
 earrings - vintage
blazer & flats- TJ Maxx
top, skirt & belt - Banana Republic
flower - JC Penneys

 3. Casual Friday
cardigan - J Crew
printed top - thrifted
sweater scarf -TJ Maxx
earrings - Charlotte Russe
crops - Loft
boots - BORN (NEW)

I'm linking up with Lindsey for

3 comments:

  1. Outfit #3 is my favorite! I spy our Christmas card in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfits! I love the large flower!

    lookfeelbebest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfits! Love the bright colors. :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.