Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Irish Christmas Tree

Do you have themed Christmas trees?
Travel was the theme for our last few years.
It seemed like an obvious choice 
to make our Christmas tree a Notre Dame themed tree this year.
ND has had an amazing, undefeated season
and now we're just chomping at the bit for the national title game on 1.7.13
#unfinishedbusiness

I have never decorated with gold before
but the ND theme forced me to and I love it!
Over our married life we have grown a nice collection of ND ornaments.
The boys were big fans of our new gold accessories.
I spent $5 at The Dollar Tree to bling out my tree.
 I purchased this thrifted afghan a year or so ago for $2 and it makes for a great tree skirt.
 Cheer, Cheer!

1 comment:

  1. Your tree is beautiful!!! And your boys are so super cute! I was worried about my cat chewing on the lights but she just loves to crawl underneath and feel the warmth of them! That afghan matches it perfectly!!! I say your tree gives the Irish luck in beating Alabama for the title!!! Yayy!!
    Go Irish!!
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.