Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Cookie Decorating Party

My friends and I came up with the idea to have a 
cookie decorating party last week!
We thought it would be super fun and festive.
Plus we had an ugly sweater party to attend
and thought sweater sugar cookies would be the perfect favor.

We divided up the jobs:
bring sprinkles, cookie supplies & recipe, cookie cutters.
I hosted so we all met up at my place after work.
Here was a supply try with everything we'd need.
 I have hundreds of cookie cutters 
but no sweaters so I was glad a friend had recently gotten this one.
A little sweater!
 We made my mom's sugar cookies.
Let them cool.
Filled icing bags for each person with several different tips
and then started decorating.
We were also listening to Christmas music the whole time.
 We had a lot of icing and sprinkles
so after our first run through we went back and added icing anywhere we could.
Look at the colorful creations we came up with for our ugly sweater cookies.
 We went all out with 3-D, texture, and colors.

 The cookies had to dry for a few hours before they were ready to be packaged.
We iced them together, visited and laughed.
Then we cut ribbons for each favor bag
and decided to call it a night.
 I finished up the job and they were a huge hit!
 All of our co-workers were excited to get such a fun favor
and we were pretty proud of our creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.