Friday, December 7, 2012

HF4F

It's been a great week at my house.
Here were the higlights:

1. We got our Christmas tree this week!
This is our 3rd year getting a real tree
and we'll never go back to artificial.
I LOVE walking around the lot and picking out the perfect tree.
I'm posing with the 2012 Jordan family tree.
The best $40 we've spent it a long time.

2.I attended my first cookie exchange party and it was so fun!
I'd highly recommend doing this with your friends this holiday.

3. I've been in the mood for waffles this week.
I've done regular and chocolate chip.
Tasty.

4. My heart melts when I see sweet handwritten things.

 5. I made my first chicken wire frame this week.
It was the perfect display piece for my booth this week.
I love it and can't wait to find another use for it in my day to day use.

 5. Apparently I have oversized calves 
because finding a pair of black riding boots this season seemed like an impossible feat.
Well I finally struck gold at Macys with these Born boots.
They are comfy, affordable and I'm thrilled to find boots that zip and aren't hideous.

I'm linking up with Lauren

1 comment:

  1. Great post! So glad I found you on #H54F! The Hubby and I always get a real tree- it's the best and the apartment smells like Christmas! I love cookie exchanges too - I usually make pecan bars. Thanks for the tip about Macy's boots - I have athletic calves too and am in the market for some black boots. Happy Friday!

    LKF @ Bmore Domestic (your latest follower)

    www.bmoredomestic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.