Thursday, December 20, 2012

Pine Cone Transformation

One of my co-workers claimed to have TONS of free pine cones
and she was wanting to get rid of them quickly.
I happily agreed to take as many as she wanted to give.

 I knew that I wanted to paint these pine cones
so I found a small box and put a few handfuls into it.
 Spray one coat, roll around, spray again, repeat.
 Continue until they are coated to your liking.
 It also helps if you tilt the box on its side so that you can get all angles.
 I left them in the box to dry for 30 minutes or so
then repeated the process until all pine cones were painted.

These lovely silver cones debuted as part of the center pieces
at my Christmas party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.