Friday, December 21, 2012

High Five for Friday

Christmas comes but once a year
and it's almost here!
Hope you are soaking up the holiday season
with your favorite people.

The best parts of my week were...

1. My house seems so happy right now with all of my Christmas decorations out.
Everywhere I turn I smile because there is something cute at every turn.

 2. I've been slacking on the bed making lately
and I think Oliver loves me MORE because of it.
He seems deliriously happy snuggled up in all the blankets.

3. We made our gingerbread house this week.
Sadly, it lasted less than a half an hour before it all crumbled.
The icing was not gluey enough.
Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
4. A little girl in my class gave these out as Christmas favors.
Hot chocoate mix, treats and a mini wisk
The card read. "We WHISK you a merry Kissmas"
The kids loved them.

5. The boys can't get enough of our real Christmas tree.

I'm linking up with Lauren

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure I would eat all that candy before making a gingerbread house!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.